Dancers are allowed to make up a missed class. Make up classes must be done within the same month as the missed class. However, it is in the best interest of the dancer to be in attendance for their designated class. Especially during Recital season in the Spring.
Fierce Factory Dance & Talent charges tuition on the 15th of each month. Memberships must be cancelled by the 10th of the month in order to not be charged on the next billing cycle. Any cancellations done after the 10th WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounts can be frozen for two consecutive months for account to remain active. After two months, membership will be cancelled and another Registration Fee will be charged upon re-enrollement
Fierce Factory Dance & Talent FAQs
Covid Precautions & Measures:
What safety measures are the studio establishing to ensure safety for students and staff?
● In order to prioritize the safety of our students and sta, we are temperature scanning and hand sanitizing each person that enters Fierce Factory. We also ask that all students and sta wear masks throughout their time at FFDT. Staff are expected to clean their respective studio space before another class enters. Additionally, we have hired a special company to come once a week to sanitize the space and keep health and safety at the forefront of Fierce Factory.
Does my child need to wear a mask?
● All students are required to wear a mask until further notice. Do the staff members wear masks?
● All staff members are required to wear a mask until further notice.
How has covid impacted studio policy?
● In order to maintain the safest space for our students and staff we have currently limited the capacity of parents and family members in the lobby to 8 people. Unless you need assistance at the front desk or have called ahead, we ask that you drop your child off at the door where they will be scanned and given hand sanitizer. Upon exiting, there will be a teacher standing at the door to ensure your child is returned to you safely.
What do I do if I need to drop a class?
● In order to drop a class you must send an email to email@example.com stating your desire to drop. THIS MUST BE DONE BY THE 10th OF THE MONTH TO NOT BE CHARGED FOR THE FOLLOWING MONTH.
When will my child advance into a higher level?
● Teachers are continuously evaluating students and will let you know when your dancer is ready to move into the next level. Once they have determined your dancer is ready, they will communicate with you about the new class time and date. Management will transfer them into the appropriate class in the system, and they are good to go!
What do I do if my child is interested in joining the team?
● Auditions are held at the very beginning of the summer for a spot on one of our competitive teams. If your child is interested in auditioning, you should let a staff member know so that we can connect you with the best path for your child to prepare.
Pricing & Billing:
Why was I charged if I dropped a class?
● If you were charged for a class that you dropped, it either means we did not receive proper notice through the portal or email, OR the notice we received was later than the 10th of the month. Because the system automatically charges on the 15th, your request will not be processed in time if it is after the 10th. In order to keep an organized system and to ensure fair treatment, there will be NO REFUNDS for these situations.
What do I do if I need to put a new card on file?
● If you need to put a new card on file, please come into the studio and speak with someone at the front desk. They will take care of you!
When do I get charged for class?
● You will be charged on the 15th of the month for the following month’s tuition.
What should my child wear for class?
● As each class requires unique attire, please check the “Pricing & More” tab on the website for specific instructions.
What do I do if my child will miss class this week?
● If your child will be missing class for a specific amount of time, please call or email as soon as possible so that their teacher can be notified. Please note that you will not be refunded for missing a class. If so desired, reach out to the front desk to see if a make-up class can be arranged.
What should I do if my child is late for class?
- If your child is going to be late to class, please call the front desk to let them know. However, if your dancer is going to be 15 MINUTES OR MORE LATE, THEY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED INTO CLASS. It is a distraction to the other students and disruptive to the class. There will be no refunds or makeup classes given for dancers 15 minutes or more late.
When can I come watch my child in class?
● Once enrolled into the class, you will be emailed as to when classes will “show o”. During these weeks, we allow parents to come in for the last 10 minutes of their child’s class to observe their child and record. We understand that this may not be ideal, but it is our priority to maintain the safety, and structure of class for our students and staff.